Fakes and time wasters

NYCbull718

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I'm a real experienced bull from NYC seems like I keep getting endless tests from horny ass his bass that never want to let me meet their wives or just pointless endless chatting. I'm not a rookie to this lifestyle I can tell a real cuck or a real couple.... Where are the NYC hotwives or cuck coupes . I am very much real and dominate all

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    222.3 KB · Views: 119
I'm a real experienced bull from NYC seems like I keep getting endless tests from horny ass his bass that never want to let me meet their wives or just pointless endless chatting. I'm not a rookie to this lifestyle I can tell a real cuck or a real couple.... Where are the NYC hotwives or cuck coupes . I am very much real and dominate all
We are a white couple from queens looking for my wife's first bbc experience . Can you tell us how It works? Thankyou

Well we meet for drinks or meet at a hotel or your place up to you. I talk to you wife and we take it from there . You play alimony we role . And watch another man seduce and make love to your wife's pussy

Back