Fake my wife, I got her new tits

You may not realize that this legitimately looks like it’s just a husband scamming for what he wants. It may not be true but it certainly appears that way.

We share this account honey.
I recognize that you are saying that. I’m not saying you are lying. But I’ve seen numerous guys who say they are sharing it when it’s just the husband and the wife is unaware.

Once again, I’m not saying it’s the case, but the repeated posting and begging looks like it is all.

I recognize that you are saying that. I’m not saying you are lying. But I’ve seen numerous guys who say they are sharing it when it’s just the husband and the wife is unaware.

Once again, I’m not saying it’s the case, but the repeated posting and begging looks like it is all.
We can see that, but we're new to this so we're sorry.

People like you are why we were hesitant to do this. You might have ruined it all for us ...

Back