FACIAL EXPRESSIONS ON YOUR WIVES FACES

the first time i watched my wife take a big cock ( a white guy) as it slid in she took a deep gasp of air. just as i was hoping. as she was on top, she started the ride. the noises that came from her mouth were like nothing i had ever heard.her huge breasts were hanging down into is face. he sucked on both nipples at once. this,i thought, was the best thing i had ever seen. they swithed positions and my wife was on her back. as she got more wet and loose, she kept screaming , harder harder!! faster! a previous GF that used to do this with me, was never this loud. I LOVED IT! I love watching my wife fuck. she makes the guy who is fucking her, feel like he is KING STUD. With all her noises. It makes for the BEST HOME MOVIES.Yes, she was the star of over 40 of my home movies. i soooo wish i still had them. id invite all you guys over to warch!! lol

the first time i watched my wife take a big cock ( a white guy) as it slid in she took a deep gasp of air. just as i was hoping. as she was on top, she started the ride. the noises that came from her mouth were like nothing i had ever heard.her huge breasts were hanging down into is face. he sucked on both nipples at once. this,i thought, was the best thing i had ever seen. they swithed positions and my wife was on her back. as she got more wet and loose, she kept screaming , harder harder!! faster! a previous GF that used to do this with me, was never this loud. I LOVED IT! I love watching my wife fuck. she makes the guy who is fucking her, feel like he is KING STUD. With all her noises. It makes for the BEST HOME MOVIES.Yes, she was the star of over 40 of my home movies. i soooo wish i still had them. id invite all you guys over to warch!! lol

Back