Faces of Deep Penetration

tumblr_nz0ccbnYBG1sjamh2o1_250.gif

Your parents disapproved of your decision to take ROTC as one of your courses in college. They said it wasn't "something a lady did". And they warned you something crazy might happen. At this point you're beginning to think they might have been right.
Because, no matter how many times you cry out, "Daddy help me!" or "Mommy help me". Nobody comes and the pounding your black drill Sargent is giving you will not stop.
You're completely trapped, at his mercy. But, there is no mercy. His huge black cock continues to rip and tear at your tender white teen pussy. That monster continues to penetrate deeper with each savage thrust, until he bottoms you out. But, still the furious fucking continues, pushing past the bottom.
Then it happens, "No! Please . . . OH *******! OH *******!! OH *******!!! I'm cumming!!!!"
And then again, and again, and again . . .

An hour later you're at his place saying . .

tumblr_nd4tgwZxxv1tagdedo1_500.gif

"Don't ever stop fucking me! I'll do anything you want. Just keep fucking me!"

Last edited:
View attachment 774693

Your parents disapproved of your decision to take ROTC as one of your courses in college. They said it wasn't "something a lady did". And they warned you something crazy might happen. At this point you're beginning to think they might have been right.
Because, no matter how many times you cry out, "Daddy help me!" or "Mommy help me". Nobody comes and the pounding your black drill Sargent is giving you will not stop.
You're completely trapped, at his mercy. But, there is no mercy. His huge black cock continues to rip and tear at your tender white teen pussy. That monster continues to penetrate deeper with each savage thrust, until he bottoms you out. But, still the furious fucking continues, pushing past the bottom.
Then it happens, "No! Please . . . OH *******! OH *******!! OH *******!!! I'm cumming!!!!"

View attachment 774706

"Don't ever stop fucking! I'll do anything you want. Just keep fucking me!"
whew. gasp. got me squirmy. so very , o damn. . . frazzled . as usual Baalzebub(littleboicock) is right on time for my 3pm meeting. . . . 2 more days to go.

View attachment 774693

View attachment 774706
"Don't ever stop fucking! I'll do anything you want. Just keep fucking me!"
==========================================================
somewhat dated observation . Today its more likely the "innocent , college coed" pursued the virile black male , ROTC or not. likely not her first black male . very likely she very well understands what she wants ...

==========================================================
somewhat dated observation . Today its more likely the "innocent , college coed" pursued the virile black male , ROTC or not. likely not her first black male . very likely she very well understands what she wants ...

Could very well be. However, I take issue with the "dated" observation. While I'm admittedly, to quote, "Old not obsolete." I'm also not dated in/on anything!

Could very well be. However, I take issue with the "dated" observation. While I'm admittedly, to quote, "Old not obsolete." I'm also not dated in/on anything!
----------------------
ha ha ha ....smile ... just that its not always the black guy chasing white women today ..... lots of white women chasing bbc ...
Your comments tend to appear that the black male was acting perhaps ...inappropriately.. given the circumstances..
As we are seeing on the news , black males are being prosecuted for this behavior ...when , in some cases, it was the white
female that initiated the activity . (To be PC .... this is certainly not ...always the situation )

----------------------
ha ha ha ....smile ... just that its not always the black guy chasing white women today ..... lots of white women chasing bbc ...
Your comments tend to appear that the black male was acting perhaps ...inappropriately.. given the circumstances..
As we are seeing on the news , black males are being prosecuted for this behavior ...when , in some cases, it was the white
female that initiated the activity . (To be PC .... this is certainly not ...always the situation )

Listen, three things: 1) I never intended for it to look like the black guy did anything wrong. 2) My posts are not PC, I am not PC. 3) When I cap or write a story to go with a pic or gif it is either because I've been inspired by a situation, or it's the first thing I think of when I see the image. This one was inspired. Thank you for your insite.

Listen, three things: 1) I never intended for it to look like the black guy did anything wrong. 2) My posts are not PC, I am not PC. 3) When I cap or write a story to go with a pic or gif it is either because I've been inspired by a situation, or it's the first thing I think of when I see the image. This one was inspired. Thank you for your insite.
====================
PC was for the lady's that might take exception to my comment that some situations we see on TV ( Bill Cosby for example ) sometimes cover up all the times white women have and are chasing black men .....then for reasons of their own... change their mind ( before or after ) about the activity .

====================
PC was for the lady's that might take exception to my comment that some situations we see on TV ( Bill Cosby for example ) sometimes cover up all the times white women have and are chasing black men .....then for reasons of their own... change their mind ( before or after ) about the activity .
its a caption. make believe. its not non-pc- its not real, just like Borat, Godzilla, or the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. . . . . even if it were true some people enjoy this style of passion, . and this is an x-rated racist, misogynist, miscegenist, adulterous Humiliatrix website. thats whz we are here , we like the over the top exploitation of it. b2w is the tarantino-movie of I.R. erotica and discussion. . . .b2w is not PC. if you are here for PC, you are at the wrong website, and being a buzzkill to everyone else.

its a caption. make believe. its not non-pc- its not real, just like Borat, Godzilla, or the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. . . . . even if it were true some people enjoy this style of passion, . and this is an x-rated racist, misogynist, miscegenist, adulterous Humiliatrix website. thats whz we are here , we like the over the top exploitation of it. b2w is the tarantino-movie of I.R. erotica and discussion. . . .b2w is not PC. if you are here for PC, you are at the wrong website, and being a buzzkill to everyone else.
================================================================
Apologies .....but nice to hear this from a woman .... however , not everything here is fantasy

================================================================
Apologies .....but nice to hear this from a woman .... however , not everything here is fantasy
certainly. i have gripe7 and dislikes about a lot of male stuff here. but its their website(predominantly) and how they get aroused. so i skip those and move on. everyone's hotzone is so unique and personalized, we are ofcourse not going to enjoy half the stuff here.

Back