Faces of Deep Penetration

tumblr_nx0sutQ2bZ1usvzq3o1_500.gif

At the very beginning, I thought that her dark fantasy is just about coloured skin, just a changeling need. But, now, when I see Marion smiling like this woman, saying "I love you" to his bull when he fuck her, ask him to cum inside her and so after he does, and that she don't ask me no more to fuck her... I have doubt about the fact that size doesen't matter... Her BBC lover is twice longer and bigger than me... She have several orgasm with her, in few minutes, strong and loud, but only one, not every times, when I fuck her... I must saying too that at first times she was nervous, about seeing me in the room, don't allow herself to scream, but now, no care about me, she's only with her lover, even if I jerk off beside them, she's don't seem to see me no more. She wants a baby too but not me, but his bull said to her that babies are a good thing...
Do you think she's in love with him and gonna leave me a day??

At the very beginning, I thought that her dark fantasy is just about coloured skin, just a changeling need. But, now, when I see Marion smiling like this woman, saying "I love you" to his bull when he fuck her, ask him to cum inside her and so after he does, and that she don't ask me no more to fuck her... I have doubt about the fact that size doesen't matter... Her BBC lover is twice longer and bigger than me... She have several orgasm with her, in few minutes, strong and loud, but only one, not every times, when I fuck her... I must saying too that at first times she was nervous, about seeing me in the room, don't allow herself to scream, but now, no care about me, she's only with her lover, even if I jerk off beside them, she's don't seem to see me no more. She wants a baby too but not me, but his bull said to her that babies are a good thing...
Do you think she's in love with him and gonna leave me a day??

She's ALREADY left you physically, emotionally and obviously sexually..

Back