Faces of Deep Penetration

More like "When a wife feels a 9" BLACK cock where her husband's small pecker has NEVER been before"
My first BBC touched parts of me that had never been reached before, it was very reminiscent of losing my virginity.
K001.gif
Well, except the BBC gave me many orgasms :love:, whereas my first cock (smallish and white) didn't even give me one. :confused:

More like "When a wife feels a 9" BLACK cock where her husband's small pecker has NEVER been before"
My first BBC touched parts of me that had never been reached before, it was very reminiscent of losing my virginity.
View attachment 6286865
Well, except the BBC gave me many orgasms :love:, whereas my first cock (smallish and white) didn't even give me one. :confused:
You should be grateful to that first white cock for giving you a frame of reference! :LOL: 🦐

View attachment 6286865
Did you cry tears of joy, ec.stasy and freedom?

Last edited:
Me encantan las expresiones faciales de las mujeres cuando están profundamente penetradas y estiradas View attachment 42997View attachment 42998View attachment 42999View attachment 43000View attachment 43001View attachment 43002View attachment 43003View attachment 43004View attachment 43005View attachment 43006 . Me vendría bien un poco de ayuda en esto si alguien tiene algunos buenos. He publicado tantos que me estoy quedando sin recursos. ¡Gracias por todas las publicaciones y los comentarios de apoyo de todos!
so deep

Back