Faces of Deep Penetration

This video is like Saturday night at our house. Dan called to see what time the UFC fights were coming on and if we were going to watch them and I told my wife to look up the start time for the prelims and the site she was looking at said 3:00 and Dan said he would see us about 2:30. Then John called and said he would see us about 5:30 because prelims were at 6:00 main card at 9:00 and John was right but Dan was aleady on the way and the little blonde wife said that's okay I will make it up to him.Well about 2:30 Dan pulled up and came in the house and in a few minutes she came walking in with the same white lingerie she had on the first time we met Dan at a bar after a wedding we had been to and he fucked her with his big fat black cock till she nearly *******. She walked in the room and said bring back any memories stud because we have three hours before the fights if you want to play with this little white lady I am all yours. Well straight down stairs and the fucking and sucking started Then John arrived later and she took another black dick down.
God she's stunning!!

Back