Faces of Deep Penetration

20E1D404-36FC-44B7-8ED5-034DA5CD8987-795-000000864BE71ACB.gif
My dream as a white husband.

certain that white girls have no problem keeping their legs spread for BBCs! on the other hand, closing them is a different story!

know a staple of cuckolding is cucks holding open white girl's legs'. as mentioned, that's not a problem so therefor unnecessary. regardless, think cuckolds holding white girl's legs for Black Men is a great symbol of IR cuckolding! believe a Black Man with 2+ white girls as cuckolds expresses superiority! somewhat similar, believe 2+ cuckolds helping 1 Black Man with only 1 white girl also does! per the previously mentioned IR cuckold symbol, think best 2 cuckolds holding up a white girl's legs (preferably by her heels), with a Black Man between them! He's either eating or penetrating her! If video, the cuckolds would hold her legs long enough for him to do both!

should practice drawing but kind of ok with anyone making my ideas into art!

certain that white girls have no problem keeping their legs spread for BBCs! on the other hand, closing them is a different story!

know a staple of cuckolding is cucks holding open white girl's legs'. as mentioned, that's not a problem so therefor unnecessary. regardless, think cuckolds holding white girl's legs for Black Men is a great symbol of IR cuckolding! believe a Black Man with 2+ white girls as cuckolds expresses superiority! somewhat similar, believe 2+ cuckolds helping 1 Black Man with only 1 white girl also does! per the previously mentioned IR cuckold symbol, think best 2 cuckolds holding up a white girl's legs (preferably by her heels), with a Black Man between them! He's either eating or penetrating her! If video, the cuckolds would hold her legs long enough for him to do both!

should practice drawing but kind of ok with anyone making my ideas into art!
https://www.xvideos.com/video24272249/redhead_bitch_owning_2_cucks_and_black_cock I believe this is what your looking for.

Back