Face Pics

SBM4u216

Male
Real Person
From
OH, US
I just recently got asked by a couple for pics (a "verified" couple for the record). So, I sent something equivalent to what they have on their profile (which by the way, is only 2 pics). They responded with wanting to see full body and face pics so, I sent a full body pic with my face blurred. Now they're missing in action.

I don't have a problem sending face pics, to people who have already presented the same. I get bugged out when people ask for pics but you don't see any pics of THEM! Or, you don't see any pics of them ACTIVE. Just photos (in many times limited photos) of the lady which can be suspect (verified or not, people will waste your time here). I've also sent full photos to BSers and have decided upon not sending face pics until I'm clear there's some interest we're going to pursue.

At what point do you decide that sending your face pic is warranted?

I just recently got asked by a couple for pics (a "verified" couple for the record). So, I sent something equivalent to what they have on their profile (which by the way, is only 2 pics). They responded with wanting to see full body and face pics so, I sent a full body pic with my face blurred. Now they're missing in action.

I don't have a problem sending face pics, to people who have already presented the same. I get bugged out when people ask for pics but you don't see any pics of THEM! Or, you don't see any pics of them ACTIVE. Just photos (in many times limited photos) of the lady which can be suspect (verified or not, people will waste your time here). I've also sent full photos to BSers and have decided upon not sending face pics until I'm clear there's some interest we're going to pursue.

At what point do you decide that sending your face pic is warranted?
I consider doing it if that ho ask for it did the same, I understand it's good to know with who we are talking and maybe if other person is our type

Do you get in the (stock) market when it's going up (buy now, it's gonna get higher) or going down (buy low, sell high later)? Just like your quandary, there's no way that's absolutely consistent - you just realize all the possibilities and pick your preferred approach. I found the best way is something one of the brothers here said he uses: as soon as you think either of you has a real interest, go straight to a video chat. If they're serious, they'll do it and you both get to see what's what at the same time. If they're faking, they drop off the face of the earth.

We never send face pics, but do require them and we rarely have a problem. If our potential friend won't send one then we won't meet. The risk is being taken by us not our potential play friend. If you want the privelege of my playing with my beautiful wife then it is a must for us.

We never send face pics, but do require them and we rarely have a problem. If our potential friend won't send one then we won't meet. The risk is being taken by us not our potential play friend. If you want the privelege of my playing with my beautiful wife then it is a must for us.

How is there no risk for the play friend? It's a risk on both sides. My privacy and/or safety is no less valuable than yours. Much of my "success" has come from equal exchanges but, everyone has different approaches I see.

I'm more inclined to send face pics to the couples/ladies who have theirs posted on the site. But if you can't KIK or do some kind of live exchange then I guess it's a miss for me.

How is there no risk for the play friend? It's a risk on both sides. My privacy and/or safety is no less valuable than yours. Much of my "success" has come from equal exchanges but, everyone has different approaches I see.

I'm more inclined to send face pics to the couples/ladies who have theirs posted on the site. But if you can't KIK or do some kind of live exchange then I guess it's a miss for me.

I disagree but can see your point of view.

Imo The couple has far more to lose if they aren't out than a bull does. The wife viewed as a slut and the husband as pathetic.

I have been on both sides of the situation. I have been the bull for other couples (before and after I got married) and love watching my wife play. When I was single I never had a problem sending a face pic and understood the couple being extra cautious.

Back