Explanation of why I’m here...

raf

Male
From
CO, US
I love this website. This is why...

I spent over 12 years in the Military, boot camp was an eye opening experience. Literally. Up until then, I had never seen another man naked. I never played sports, I just did ******* and hung out. So I had never seen a man naked until boot camp. So in bootcamp we have a communal showers so all the men have to strip down clothes and shower as one big group of men sharing the showers. We are all naked men, Asian, Latino, every race in clouding African Americans. Which until then I had never seen one that was my age. Only time I saw black people was the teachers at school and their *******. So I had never really met Black men my age. But anyways it was time to shower, I saw one guy that was flaccid and was twice the size of me when I have an erection. If I ever made friends with him (like I wish I did!) that would have been cool. Little did I know that this experience would traumatize me. I am serious! I seen naked men only when I was a little kid. I never played sports. I have never seen another mans dick until I went to boot camp. I was 17 years old. Navajo from the Navajo Reservation in New Mexico where there are no blacks. I never played sports. I just smoked weed and hung out in high school and had no direction in life. I decided to join the navy. I was 17 years old and up till then. I had never met another Black man my age. I never played sports so never met them when my school played other teams. So that was the first time I had ever seen a black mans dick in person. So this is why I love this website. It is awesome! I just need to find a beautiful woman that wants to be a QOS one day. Sorry for my lengthy post. Have a great holidays.

Back