Experienced bull looking around Lexington, KY

fitblackman

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
KY, US
I'm a 23 year old professional with a place to myself in downtown Lexington. I'm more than willing to travel around and meet with women and couples as well as host. Take a look at some of my pictures in the link and I promise you won't be disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Professional couple. Wife is 34, I’m 51. She used to date black guys until 4 years ago when she met me. I’ve finally convinced her that I am fine with her fucking BBC as long as I’m there. She is beautiful and has only had my average 51/2” long not too thick white dick. We are planning to come to Knoxville Wednesday and get a few drinks, a hotel and find her a big black dick to fuck. But we could travel. Never been to Lexington. I’m straight, I will participate, eat her out while she sucks dick, and she says she’d let me fuck her ass while she’s on top of bbc. Let me know if interested.

Attachments

• FC26B195-8D1A-4894-96BD-EBDAECD3BF19.jpeg
    FC26B195-8D1A-4894-96BD-EBDAECD3BF19.jpeg
    978.2 KB · Views: 53
I'm a 23 year old professional with a place to myself in downtown Lexington. I'm more than willing to travel around and meet with women and couples as well as host. Take a look at some of my pictures in the link and I promise you won't be disappointed.
I'm looking for a couple of BBC to gangbang my wife with me in Stanton Ky

Back