Experienced Bull Located Between Charleston and Savannah

Hello! I have been in the lifestyle for approximately 3 years and have found my place in the bedroom with couples. I absolutely love the hotwife/cuckold dynamic and have experienced everything for one on one dates to gangbangs. I am very active on SLS and SDC with multiple validations from couples I have played with. I often travel throughout SC, GA, FL, and NC. Reach out if you’d like to know more.

Attachments

• 748CE44D-365E-4A62-9E0A-3DA09267E9C4.jpeg
    748CE44D-365E-4A62-9E0A-3DA09267E9C4.jpeg
    13.9 KB · Views: 48
Hello! I have been in the lifestyle for approximately 3 years and have found my place in the bedroom with couples. I absolutely love the hotwife/cuckold dynamic and have experienced everything for one on one dates to gangbangs. I am very active on SLS and SDC with multiple validations from couples I have played with. I often travel throughout SC, GA, FL, and NC. Reach out if you’d like to know more.
Will be doing a contract in Seneca for 13 wks
DM me please

Hello, still in the Seneca SC area?

Back