Every wife’s dream

I cannot believe the amount of black cock white women can jamb in every one of their holes! It still amazes me when I see videos of tiny white girls going airtight with three of the biggest black cocks,and taking it with a smile on their faces! I have no doubt that their are ladies here who can take that monster! Maybe not easily at first but once they accommodate his size,they will be riding that thing like they have been doing it all their lives. My wife who was always complaining about me hitting her cervix, took a foot of black cock as big around as a larger beer can.

I always have to wonder how many white wives are sitting in church, all dressed up, with their husbands and children, appearing to be the prim and proper religious church going wives,while they are leaking copious amounts of black cum from pulling a BBC train the night before! Hubby who was running the video camera while his whore took on the whole room full of black men the night before, is looking like a proper religious ******* sitting next to his wife while she leaks cum on the pew! This is modern white marriage, and they gots some repenting to do! Lol I would love to hear stories of other wives who do this! BBC is doing the Lord's work, because every time they are stretching out another one of our whoring wives holes,they are screaming oh my god!

Last edited:
Back