Everett, WA couple searching

seacouple-ks

Couple
Real Person
From
WA, US
Hey there y’all, we are a 32 male and 31 female couple getting ready to get married in the next couple of months. Looking for a regular thing. If you’re interested, please feel free to reach out. Plan on being more active and verifying soon.

Also let me know if there is anything I missed but I believe I have followed all the posting rules.

Attachments

• 3CAA9AF8-5DBB-4CE7-83C5-54CE03B8660B.jpeg
    3CAA9AF8-5DBB-4CE7-83C5-54CE03B8660B.jpeg
    69.7 KB · Views: 352
Hey there y’all, we are a 32 male and 31 female couple getting ready to get married in the next couple of months. Looking for a regular thing. If you’re interested, please feel free to reach out. Plan on being more active and verifying soon.

Also let me know if there is anything I missed but I believe I have followed all the posting rules.
Seattle on this end! Welcome back!!!

Impressive gf.

Back