Ever been gangbanged?

I've been a shared wife since 1999, but I didn't experience my first gangbang until 2011 when my husband surprised me with a 40th birthday celebration gangbang. 4 bulls kept me up for hours. Since that day, I have partipated in 7 more, including an open-door all-is-welcome event in Memphis. During that 12 hours, I was used, pounded, filled and all around fucked by a total of 16 different men. Many of them multiple times. It took me weeks to recover, lol.
Wow! Lucky you! Hot video. ♥️♥️♥️👏👏👏🙏🙏❤️👿👿👿♥️👏👏🙏

When we were in our late 20s and my wife was a great bbc slut we hooked up with a new black man that was a mid-level nose candy dealer. After a few nights of coke fueled fucking and sucking this big black man he wanted to make my wife the go to party girl for him and his friends. His friends consisted of 6 to 7 black men that loved nothing better than getting a young white chick fucked up and all of them abusing her. The difference with the wife and I was I would be there to watch these black men abuse my wife and they would love that. My wife quickly agreed so with her being new meat a party was set up quickly. We got there and 8 black men were. They told my wife if you want to join this party white girls must be naked. My wife strips for them got her smoke on and the party started. I couldn't begin to say how many black men actually fucked my wife. I believe it was eight but I do know that she sucked and rimmed 12 black men with each cumming down her throat. It was a wild night and with my wife's submissive nature to black men she was an instant hit with the group.

My wife is a bbc slut and I love it , one night back in the UK we had a party for our soccer team , the goalkeeper was Kim’s bull , at the party he bourght his two friends along , everyone drank heaps , most had there partners who drove them hom but Jim’s wife had an issues so he had to find his way home with his friends, Kim suggested they stay the night , we all went to bed , I was woken by our door being opened , standing at the end of the bed was all three naked black men , nudging Kim and removed the doona leaving Kim totally naked , our bed is king sized , moving to the edge so they could join us letting them enjoy Kim , Jim layed down , Kim mounted his cock as one other knelt behind her rubbing his cock up her ass crack , she turned her head , fuck my ass big boy , the third was standing strocking his cock she told him to come closer and sucked his cock as the other two fucked her , they all changed positions several times before they fed her there loads .

Hola Desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y en nuestro país no hay muchas personas que conocen y comparten nuestro estilo de vida así que con el tiempo nos hemos encontrado con un buen grupo de personas bisexuales en pareja o soltera con los que podemos disfrutar de esto y hace unos años empezamos a realizar un ritual en cada uno de nuestros encuentros el cual es al llegar todos sacar un número de una bolsa para que al ir a empezar hacer un sorteo donde llos dos ganadores siempre serán un hombre y una mujer ( las parejas sacan un solo número ) quien sea el ganador deberá desnudarse y empezar de rodillas los dos juntos irán preparando al todos los demás para estar juntos así siendo penetrados por los demás y siempre somos más de 15 personas

I have always had a question about gangbangs. If I wake up in the morning and my black neighbor comes by and fucks me shooting off in my pussy. Later that afternoon a friend of my husband came by with his younger brother. I fucked both of them and both came twice. That same day in the early evening my husband came home with three college friends and I fucked all of them. That day six different black men fucked me over a ten hour span. Was that a gangbang?

I have always had a question about gangbangs. If I wake up in the morning and my black neighbor comes by and fucks me shooting off in my pussy. Later that afternoon a friend of my husband came by with his younger brother. I fucked both of them and both came twice. That same day in the early evening my husband came home with three college friends and I fucked all of them. That day six different black men fucked me over a ten hour span. Was that a gangbang?
Don't know...........but hope you enjoyed it!

Wow! Lucky you! Hot video. ♥️♥️♥️👏👏👏🙏🙏❤️👿👿👿♥️👏👏🙏
Wifey Here,
Me Too, It started with being invited to a party in London, by some white swinger girlfriends to a flat in London.
There were 4 white couples there with us and about 25/30 black guys in total.
I was immediately undressed by about 5/6 of them, they immediately saw my tatoos and piercings.
And 3 of them filled me up straight away.
I absolutely loved it.
According to Hubby ,I was fucked by most of the guys there.
We drove home around 4.0am.
I-still had loads of their cum running out of me, which I wiped round Hub,s face as we drove Home.
One of my best sexual adventures.😜

Back