European white woman looking to explore a bit

sexygirl4u

Female
From
Norway
Hi! I'm in my late 20s and just wanted to post my first time here! Just wanted to post a bit of an introduction.

I've started recently having this fantasy of being with a black guy. I'm in a bit of a good relationship right now (he is white).
I'm just sort of exploring this website a bit just because this looks to be a place to sort of explore and learn a little bit about this fantasy. I don't really have any intention of doing anything right now at least, but maybe in the future maybe? I am learning a bit about more non-monogamous relationships so this could be something I can explore too.

Just looking to see what sort of community this has around the Oslo area? Obviously the most important thing is discreteness but if anyone wants to talk a bit I'm open to it! :)

Hi! I'm in my late 20s and just wanted to post my first time here! Just wanted to post a bit of an introduction.

I've started recently having this fantasy of being with a black guy. I'm in a bit of a good relationship right now (he is white).
I'm just sort of exploring this website a bit just because this looks to be a place to sort of explore and learn a little bit about this fantasy. I don't really have any intention of doing anything right now at least, but maybe in the future maybe? I am learning a bit about more non-monogamous relationships so this could be something I can explore too.

Just looking to see what sort of community this has around the Oslo area? Obviously the most important thing is discreteness but if anyone wants to talk a bit I'm open to it! :)
Welcome Dear! Enjoy some BBC.....You deserve good sex and lots of orgasms.....and a loving Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! Yes...you CAN have BOTH!!

Welcome to the site. There's lots of variety in the community it's all about self discovery. Have fun

fuck yesssss

Attachments

• fatmonstercock.jpeg
    fatmonstercock.jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 114

Hi.
I want to tell.you something.
Everything begin with a fantasy buy is not a fantasy is what you want but you didn't discovered yet.
You are here on this forum. How you found it? You loked for it ... so another
Way that you want to have a Ir relationship.
Here on the forum you ask a lot of questions regarding on how to cuckold your bf. Another thing that you need to know how a bbc black man fuck.

In the end you want to.try but you are afraid. Don't be because if you arrived in this point you will try soon or later.
So live your dream because who knows what happend tomorrow

Hej! Jag är i sena 20-årsåldern och ville bara skriva min första gång här! Tänkte bara posta en liten introduktion.

Jag har nyligen börjat ha den här fantasin om att vara med en svart kille. Jag har ett lite bra förhållande just nu (han är vit).
Jag utforskar den här webbplatsen lite bara för att det ser ut att vara ett ställe att utforska och lära sig lite om den här fantasin. Jag har egentligen inte för avsikt att göra något just nu åtminstone, men kanske i framtiden kanske? Jag lär mig lite om mer icke-monogama relationer så det här kan vara något jag också kan utforska.

Vill du bara se vilken typ av gemenskap det här har runt Oslo-området? Det viktigaste är självklart diskret men om någon vill prata lite är jag öppen för det!:)
Ja ja ja. Svarta killar är bästa valet

Back