European real hotwives, Pls Post em here

Here is our contribution....hotwife from the Netherlands ;-)

View attachment 502023 View attachment 502024 View attachment 502025
Hi, couple! I wanted to wrote you by a lot of time, but your profile is hidden. My name is David, I'm a 31 years eastern european expat. Relatively new in Netherlands. I saw your profile and I like it a lot! I'm a big fan of interracial relationships, and I really appreciate your experience. My fetish is to watch a couple while doing sex, a interracial couple, party, much better! So, I'm a voyeur. If I would pay you for this, could you please let me watch? And just if you would want, to let me clean her after? I'm eager to travel to meet you, to pay the hotel, you, etc. I'm discreet and healthy, well educated. I'm very serious and interested about this! I'm waiting for your reply. Thank you!

Hi, couple! My name is David, I'm a 31 years eastern european expat. Relatively new in Netherlands. I saw your profile and I like it a lot! I'm a big fan of interracial relationships, and I really appreciate your experience. My fetish is to watch a couple while doing sex, a interracial couple, party, much better! So, I'm a voyeur. If I would pay you for this, could you please let me watch? And just if you would want, to let me clean her after? I'm eager to travel to meet you, to pay the hotel, you, etc. I'm discreet and healthy, well educated. I'm very serious and interested about this! I'm waiting for your reply. Thank you!

Back