Erotic photos: Nude not a requirement

Ohh there is a lot of guys who find the feet very sexy and an erogenous zone. I didn't know I liked my toes sucked until a black lover did it while fucking me in a chair. The peek with the phone is a great tease! Thanks for the pictures and the backstory!
Thanks @AnnieS for the nice comments and also for starting this thread. It was a great idea! BTW- that first series of pix you posted with your nipples straining - hot, hot, hot!! Hard to believe that just because that was not a nude or lingerie pic, that it didn’t “qualify” for women’s body shots.

I plan to post more to this thread because I’ve had pix denied for similar reasons (and no less hot in my opinion either!).

Thanks @AnnieS for the nice comments and also for starting this thread. It was a great idea! BTW- that first series of pix you posted with your nipples straining - hot, hot, hot!! Hard to believe that just because that was not a nude or lingerie pic, that it didn’t “qualify” for women’s body shots.

I plan to post more to this thread because I’ve had pix denied for similar reasons (and no less hot in my opinion either!).
Plesse do! I have tons that i think are hot as hell but not me spread eagle on a bed!

Back