Erotic photos: Nude not a requirement

Thank you. I know YOU KNOW about the exercise commitment. How much of a challenge it is. But I’m back hardcore.

Like anything else in life that's worth doing... The more you do it, the better you become at it..
the better you become at it, the more you want to do it! 🤭😁👍🏽🙌🏾

Reading that a few times I'm still not quite sure how to interpret it lol ..
but whatever you're doing it's working 😁👍🏽👏🏾
You said the more you do something the better you get. Well I’m doing a lot of exercise. Lol. Knees over toes is a popular technique. Ben Stewart. ATG split squat technique.

Very true, it just requires that I'm INACTIVE for 5 days prior🙈 - perhaps I should put my Prize Student @innocent lust on the same restriction 😈
Funny thing about me (or maybe not. Do other people experience this too?)... if I go longer than about two days without cumming I notice I get less and less horny. Conversely, the more I cum, the more I want to cum, within reason. It feels like I need to stay primed to perform more enthusiastically. So a big thanks to Mr. Innocent for keeping me in peak fucking condition! 👏

As you said,
Like anything else in life that's worth doing... The more you do it, the better you become at it..

Sounds very enticing. But there is such a thing as "Too much of a GOOD thing" 😈
Plus, damn adulting gets in the way.

Hmmm, a Bull/Hotwife couple vacation getaway? 🤔♠️🎀🔗🏖️ 👙
"Too much of a GOOD thing"? - ha! It sounds like more lube was needed. But adulting does get in the way of a lot of fun. 🥳🚫

If I'm going on vacation I want my husband to come too! Part of my fun is seeing him enjoy what I do and making him proud of his good little slut. 🥹

Funny thing about me (or maybe not. Do other people experience this too?)... if I go longer than about two days without cumming I notice I get less and less horny. Conversely, the more I cum, the more I want to cum, within reason. It feels like I need to stay primed to perform more enthusiastically. So a big thanks to Mr. Innocent for keeping me in peak fucking condition! 👏

As you said,

Look at you, with the multiple Headmaster quotes! 😏

okay-ok.gif

Back