Erotic massage for wife

My fantasy all started when we took a weekend trip from our WPB home to Miami to get a way. I ordered a surprise massage for her in her room. Seeing her get naked and put the towel on her got me extremely excited. Unfortunately it was a white masseuse and not an erotic massage. But it did get me thinking about how hot it would be to see how far she would go. I would love for my wife get an erotic massage with a black man with a big cock. I want to see him give her such a great massage that she would just lose herself and let him fuck her with or without much approval. The problem I have is she has no clue about this fantasy of mine and would probably be pissed off at me for awhile if she ever found out.

This is my fantasy as well. My wife knows about and has agreed to it. The problem is finding someone to give her the massage. She has received Lomi Lomi massages several times. They are very exotic and I got to watch/participate in one of them.
Share your concerns, I bet many and any guy would love to have your invitation and massage your wife... I would love to get such invite;)

Share your concerns, I bet many and any guy would love to have your invitation and massage your wife... I would love to get such invite;)
This is my fanatasy also I am trying to find a bbcmassuse to get this done in pai am an ametuer at it but every time she ask me to rub her back I know I am going to fuck her that is her weaknessso who ever gives the massage is going to fuck Geri just need to find that big cock friend near williamsport I am hoping l can find someone for nye

My fantasy all started when we took a weekend trip from our WPB home to Miami to get a way. I ordered a surprise massage for her in her room. Seeing her get naked and put the towel on her got me extremely excited. Unfortunately it was a white masseuse and not an erotic massage. But it did get me thinking about how hot it would be to see how far she would go. I would love for my wife get an erotic massage with a black man with a big cock. I want to see him give her such a great massage that she would just lose herself and let him fuck her with or without much approval. The problem I have is she has no clue about this fantasy of mine and would probably be pissed off at me for awhile if she ever found out.
Bring her to me... She'll get a massage She won't forget or regret.
View media item 213334
View media item 213320
View media item 212314
View media item 212296
View media item 212297

I presented a gift to my girlfriend. It was session of nuru massage. Have you ever heard about it? Even though the nuru massage originally comes from Japan, it has rapidly spread all over the world – especially for its sensuality, you know. our friends was recommended for us massage parlor in Prague here

Last edited:
Back