Enhancing you or wifes orgasm

How many husbands or bf experienced kissing the wife while the bull make her orgasm . Or fucking her doggy while his cumming in her throat. Cumming together in her pussie she’s sucking your cock while he’s pulsating in her pussie ,did it enhanced you or your hotwifes orgasms . Does it for me !!

How many husbands or bf experienced kissing the wife while the bull make her orgasm . Or fucking her doggy while his cumming in her throat. Cumming together in her pussie she’s sucking your cock while he’s pulsating in her pussie ,did it enhanced you or your hotwifes orgasms . Does it for me !!

I've done it, many times. I'm not a cuck and it's sex that is the most important thing in our sex life. That she is a naughty girl, willing and yes, almost slut-. kind and gets all the delicious dick she desire.
Threesome with me and another, even foursome, with me and two other men we have done, but it was almost a bit mostly made. Difficult for her to stay focused.
My short answer is: Yes, I have done it several times and we both like it.

I've done it, many times. I'm not a cuck and it's sex that is the most important thing in our sex life. That she is a naughty girl, willing and yes, almost slut-. kind and gets all the delicious dick she desire.
Threesome with me and another, even foursome, with me and two other men we have done, but it was almost a bit mostly made. Difficult for her to stay focused.
My short answer is: Yes, I have done it several times and we
Her kisses are much more passionate when she orgasms this way.

I do this every time she is with a lover. It is so hot. It is almost like I am having an orgasm with her. She jokingly say it's like she is cumming in my mouth and loves it.

Back