El Paso

There's plenty of older females looking for action there. Easy to get some there. The time i went to teddys i got a lot of looks but ddnt find someone i was attracted to. It is easy to find singles in EP but finding couples and bulls is the issue. BBC seems to be what most people want.
We'll have to check it out. At this point we're just looking for some attractive, fit males for Mrs. We went downtown last weekend and hit the bars. It was d-e-a-d.

Whats the hookup club in EP? Mrs wants to go vanilla hunting

We'll have to check it out. At this point we're just looking for some attractive, fit males for Mrs. We went downtown last weekend and hit the bars. It was d-e-a-d.

Whats the hookup club in EP? Mrs wants to go vanilla hunting
I'm right here. Shoot me a txt on kik westtx68. Or send me a private message for my personal number.

I lived and worked in El Paso for 2 months.
Teddy's was cool and I would say 85% of the latinas in there were dancing with black men young & old.
But other than that it didn't seem like there was much going in the city. Especially on tinder and bumble all the women seemed like boring single mothers that just wanted to stay home and not have fun.

I crossed into Juarez and had fun at the "massage" parlors instead.

But other than that it didn't seem like there was much going in the city. Especially on tinder and bumble all the women seemed like boring single mothers that just wanted to stay home and not have fun.
We love living here but the nightlife is really, really dull. Counted 43 people at the Reagan on a saturday night, including staff. It's been hard to get people to go out as they just want to hang out at their houses.

We've relegated ourselves to looking for people passing through for work

We love living here but the nightlife is really, really dull. Counted 43 people at the Reagan on a saturday night, including staff. It's been hard to get people to go out as they just want to hang out at their houses.

We've relegated ourselves to looking for people passing through for work
It's a city full of homebodies but they have a underrated food scene. I'd go back again but as far as lifestyle stuff I couldn't get anything going unless I wanted to drive to New Mexico or meet a couple in Juarez. There was a guy on here that I reached out to about the scene but he didn't seem like he wanted to put me on game about that area since I was only there for work. He just said go to the local swinger club Quiet Encounters.

Back