East Tennessee couple

Hello all. We are a couope in east tennessee hoping to find a huge bull for my girlfriend. She's chubby 30 years old with 38dds and has never had a big cock I'm 41 and have dreamed of watching a bull use my woman since I was married to a bbw but it hasnt happened yet. I just found this website so hoping we will finally find a real bull to play with! If anyone is in the area hit us up!

Attachments

• 0dd115e5-48ae-4c64-a331-591747c0a2ad.png
    0dd115e5-48ae-4c64-a331-591747c0a2ad.png
    757.5 KB · Views: 151
Hello all. We are a couope in east tennessee hoping to find a huge bull for my girlfriend. She's chubby 30 years old with 38dds and has never had a big cock I'm 41 and have dreamed of watching a bull use my woman since I was married to a bbw but it hasnt happened yet. I just found this website so hoping we will finally find a real bull to play with! If anyone is in the area hit us up!
She is ripe for the sticking!

She's gorgeous

Hello and welcome

Back