Early 40's Latina Hotwife visiting MIAMI in mid December,

VixenHotwifeAua

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Very serious Hotwife couple traveling to Miami in MID DECEMBER 2019 seeking straight experienced (30+)/dominant/tall (6'+)/clean/hung (9"+) black men for NSA encounter.

Physically I am the stereotypical Latina MILF—curvy in all the right places. I am 5'2 & 150 lbs, I have long wavy hair, thick legs, a plump ass (42"), and a fat cat—it's so fat when I tap it, it jiggles, seriously!?

I am a size queen, and I have this fetish for big black cock—the bigger the better. I have an insatiable appetite for sex, I can cum on command, and I am a multiple orgasm-er. I enjoy being a slut, and I am fond of fulfilling the hotwife role. I get extreme pleasure from fucking dominant hung black men while my husband watches, records, and/or sometimes participates. If you are camera shy, or not okay with my husband recording the event on camera, you are not my guy. If you agree with my husband recording you will not expect, let alone receive a copy of the recording—it will be strictly for our personal use and is non-negotiable. If you do not eat ass and/or pussy, I am not interested in you. I am the submissive type, and enjoy light D/s play. I am not into anything involving pain and/or humiliation—I keep it at hair pulling, spanking, and dirty talk. If you’re not the dominant type, and not comfortable performing in front of my husband, you are not what I am looking for. I may be shy from nature, but If you're capable to play with my mind effectively, and more importantly, make me feel comfortable around you; I will fuck and cream your big black cock relentlessly for hours. I practice constant good hygiene, and I expect nothing less form you. I will not kiss you nor blow your cock, unless you stand out with good personal hygiene. These include, but are not limited to; well groomed, freshly showered, fresh breath, and clipped & clean fingernails. I am clean, and I always protect myself. I will only fuck your black cock bareback if you have taken a recent STD test, and able to prove it. Same applies for ejaculating in my pussy. I have my husbands blessing to fuck who I want, when I want, as I please.

I am not looking to waste time. Only serious inquiries please. The ball is in your court.

Back