Early 30s couple looking for her first BBC in Dubai

Couple new to the scene recently convinced my gf of 9 years to be shared with a bbc. Her first time has to be with someone experienced who can make it memorable for the both of us.
Hire a personal trainer. That is what we did when my husband was working there, mainly to keep things discreet. He wasn't black but he was a very hot North African man and it won't be hard to find one with the right experience.

If you are real i only have to say this: 9 years and no ring and now you want to give her a better cock? How soon do you think until you will be single ?
I think she only accepted because she knows there's no future with you and she wants to meet new people, sorry
relationships go on longer without a ring or marriage involved, doesnt always mean its a dead end. Shes had a bbc fantasy since ive met her and I would more likely help her explore that fantasy before we tie the knot rather than after... thank you for the insight though

Just keep looking.
There will be a BBC in Dubai Who will see this And reply to you.
 I agree with you.
I have many friends that dated for 10 to 15 years before they Married their wife. I bet you're girlfriend is hot, I love Indian women!
Keep looking you will find him.

Back