******* wives for black cock

My very first white wife was someone I met at a wedding. She’d been flirting with me at the table but as the night wore on, she got more and more bold due to *******.
At one point she met me in the corridor of the wedding venue and asked me if I had a room in the hotel. I said I didn’t. She then said, go get one and let me know what room you have. If she’d been plain or not that good looking I’d have told her where to go but she was gorgeous with big breasts. So booked a room and told her. We spent 2hrs in that room and she was squealing and moaning the entire time. Great fuck.

Well my wife who dated black guys before me and cheated on me twice with black guys says no to fucking black guys now. So we go out drinking on Friday nights and we were alone she was feeling nice so I said it’s boring going to call a friend from work who asked to meet up. He knew the situation and a bbc bull on other site. Well half hour in they are kissing at bar and can’t keep their hands off each other. We leave stop off at our place to change and she’s like I’m not going back out drinking you go. I finish getting ready and he eating her out and she tells me suck her tits and than fucks her. They finish he leaves she has me go down on her and next day tells me that was weird why do I want that. She than says she won’t do it again why do I want to watch her get fucked.
A little over a year I find this guy muscles and tattoos on other site talk with him a few weeks and have him meet us at bar. Well right away flirting begins and actually talks her into getting QOS tattoo after we left. I thought it was a joke till seeing it drawn on her chest huge ready to be tattooed. I told her please it has to be hidden so she said what’s the point. So we left and went to bar close to house and she said she was done for the night. I dropped her home we went upstairs and he asked to see her other tattoos and she said ok so I undressed her and he asked to touch her and that was my second time watching her and black guy. Sometimes now drinking and sex after and she will ask me for my friend or I make her say share my pussy. Alcohol definetly does not hide anything and the truth comes out.

So does she still say no to black guys or was that before you went out?
She still says no till a few drinks and attractive guy. But after last bull she would ask for him and to hang out and meet us

I also think it’s so she thinks its slutty but the alcohol she don’t give a fuck what anybody thinks. Also the truth comes out with alcohol

Last edited:
Just the right amount of alcohol makes a perfect solvent for washing away a woman's inhibitions, too little and she may have second thoughts and panic over what she wants to do, what she wants to experience... too much and she is too ******* to really enjoy the sex, she may pass out or get sloppy ******* or blank out and forget what she has experienced...

Back