Dreaming of gangbang for my wife

Goplit

Male
I have a dream - for my beloved wife to be fucked hard by a crowd of black guys! Person 5-10. I have it delicious! 36 years old, 165 height, brown-eyed, wide hips, big round ass, neat small tits. She sucks great, swallows sperm, licks balls, loves to fuck in the ass, loves the poses "cowgirl" and "dog style". I can imagine how a crowd of excited men tore off her clothes, put a collar and leash on her. And then they fuck in all holes, make her lick their balls and anuses, stretch her anus ...
So that she moans and screams with pleasure, cum on big black cocks!

Attachments

• IMG_20210423_011350.png
    IMG_20210423_011350.png
    468.7 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_20210422_133541.png
    IMG_20210422_133541.png
    524.3 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_20210424_021546.png
    IMG_20210424_021546.png
    477.5 KB · Views: 197
I have a dream - for my beloved wife to be fucked hard by a crowd of black guys! Person 5-10. I have it delicious! 36 years old, 165 height, brown-eyed, wide hips, big round ass, neat small tits. She sucks great, swallows sperm, licks balls, loves to fuck in the ass, loves the poses "cowgirl" and "dog style". I can imagine how a crowd of excited men tore off her clothes, put a collar and leash on her. And then they fuck in all holes, make her lick their balls and anuses, stretch her anus ...
That's hot love to be able to give her my black cock like that in all her holes

Wife is gorgeous, sign me up

Where is that slut located I'm with it

Your wife would be beautiful being used like a whore. What if she loves it more than you thought she would, and wants to do it more often and even rougher? Would you be ok with that? Maybe they'd take videos to show their friends what a whore your wife is. Would you be proud? (you should be proud)

Your wife would be beautiful being used like a whore. What if she loves it more than you thought she would, and wants to do it more often and even rougher? Would you be ok with that? Maybe they'd take videos to show their friends what a whore your wife is. Would you be proud? (you should be proud)
Where is she located

Back