Double Penetration

Have you tried double penetration with hubby and a bull? If not, is this something on your wish list? Was it DP or DV? My wife and I have done both flavors, but just with me and a dildo. I very much want to see her with two cocks in her at the same time, even if one of them isn't mind. View attachment 1279358 View attachment 1279356

Our first time....there will certainly be more!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171104-144740.png
    Screenshot_20171104-144740.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 220
Have you tried double penetration with hubby and a bull? If not, is this something on your wish list? Was it DP or DV? My wife and I have done both flavors, but just with me and a dildo. I very much want to see her with two cocks in her at the same time, even if one of them isn't mind. View attachment 1279358View attachment 1279356
Same her,I have done to my wife often with my cock & her dildo but never moved forward to try on both real one and I admitted I could hold it for more than a few minutes to cum but I noticed she wanted longer.

and he often fucks me with friends. And we tried everything, I really like it when all my white holes are filled with black dicks! It's perfect!

Ahh my favorite . DVP or DPP whatever you call it, i love it. But i got to tell you it's not the easy thing some claim it is. The first problem is getting the right guys. Both size and attitude need to be a good match. My guy used a dildo on me close to his size. Not one of those stiff plastic jobs but a life size very realistic feeling one. It even had a small tube inside and a bulb that could hold heated liquid. Squeeze the bulb and it was like a real cock squirting hot cum. The size thing is because it's a bummer when a shorter cock's slipping out all the time because it's trying to stroke with the longer one. Too much difference and the longer one sometimes pulls the shorter one out when pumping. Then there is the reality if it's too short they simply can't do it at all.
I've had it with both guys stroking at the same time together, and my favorite where one is pushing in as the other pulls out. I call that the piston fuck because it's like two pistons working together to drive ya nuts. I love it when they shoot a load deep inside. If one does the other is usually right after. My guy says the throbbing and hot cum makes him cum every time. For a really great time add two cock rings to keep those guys erect you can fuck for hours with the right two guys.
The attitude thing is completely a male thing. Some guys have a real problem with their cock rubbing directly against another cock? I've had guys i watched DP another female who would not even consider two in the same hole. Vaginal or anal, they just didn't want to try . I don't know but i suspect they think that's gay. Not being a guy i can't imagine the feeling being too much different than a DP Except for the hot cum. It took us many attempts before we met a guy who was willing to do a DPP.
I got to say when i started doing groups of guys the black guys were my favorite. Not because of the size because many of them had average sized cocks. What they did have was a willingness to share a hot female. They didn't seem to care that some others were a little bigger or lasted longer like some white guys did. I can only think of two occasions where a black guy only watched, unable to perform with others watching. I think it was a big turn on for many of them to be fucking a white female. I had more than one over the years tell me they had never shared a black female like they had shared me. Leading me to believe the interracial thing for many of them had mostly been a fantasy until we met.

Back