Double Penetration?

As a Bull I have done this. Both with hubby and another bull.
I've done both double pussy and one in each pussy and ass.
It's not been common in my travels. Some women are built for it an love it.
Some guys can't handle the close contact.
What is your experience? Good/Bad? Bull? Husband? wife? Whatever.
J
I love both anal and vaginal and had both holes filled by black guys and sometimes I had three black cocks inside me,two in pussy and one in asshole and it is very pleasurable indeed but as you said not all guys are ready for it as some don't like to be touched by others so usually if the guys know each other well they will do it together

We find that this is another step along the way to conversion and submission to black. First . It involves two men which is a step up from just the one black man /BBC. Multiples involves yet another "adjustment" in personality for the white woman/wife even if she has been in MFM where husband is mostly watching. Next , it involves simultaneous penetration in multiple holes which is a unique experience. If she had any questions about her submission to black they are resolved quickly. Many women find the experience as sensory overload and find themselves having chain orgasusms that keep rolling along occasionally leading to loss of consciosness. Third , if she was not committed to BBC , she is now. If she was on the edge as a slut for BBC , she realizes her new reality.
VERY well said

As a Bull I have done this. Both with hubby and another bull.
I've done both double pussy and one in each pussy and ass.
It's not been common in my travels. Some women are built for it an love it.
Some guys can't handle the close contact.
What is your experience? Good/Bad? Bull? Husband? wife? Whatever.
J
We have done dvp with a very well hung bull and hubby (who is thick but not longer than avg), and she absolutely loved it. Being that stretched and full was a huge turn on. We did it after her bull fucked her for a while and had come in her. She had a lot of lube from being turned on and getting creampie...

We have tried dp with anal, but she couldn't take it. We have since bought a vibrating anal plug, and we have played with that a few times and she has come hard ...so she does want to try actual dp with a bull or possibly two, but her backside definitely needs a lot more prep to be successful and I'm sure she would come hard... In the meantime, she really enjoyed getting double filled in her pussy!!

Back