Double penetration and airtight

One of my exes cheated on me, came home to see her with two quite bigger in all ways than me filling her up. Obviously I wasn’t going to win a fight against two clearly superior men plus judging by the sounds and wet sheets she was enjoying it. But to cut a long story short our relationship ended that moment. I came back an hour later to kick her out but she was still being pounded. It’s taken some time to recover from it but I forgive her and understand why she needed two bulls to satisfy her.
I would've loved it

DP is a crazy experience.
My behind is too tight for most BBCs to get in. They push and push and eventually give up. Rarely does anything get in there.
It hurts when something is pushed up my butt. It hurts a lot.
Sometimes it doesn't hurt as much, or the pain subsides and pleasure builds, I'm not sure.
What I do know is that I've always had difficulty orgasming. But some of my DPs have made me climax to exhaustion.

They are rare for me. I don't set out to have it happen. But when you have a bunch of BBCs getting horny watching me ride a guy cowgirl with an extra hole out there just doing nothin', someone's gonna come knockin'

SecretPlayWife-QoS-Hotwife-119.jpg

Back