domywhitegirl

I'm not the original creator of that blog, but I was a huge fan. I've begun the task of trying to re-upload all of the old videos from this blog along with the original text descriptions that accompanied each video. It's going to take some time, but I'm off to an alright start. I also am adding other recent videos here and there that I feel match the spirit of the Do My White Girl blog.

Please take a look and spread the word. I would love to host anyone's personal videos and stories in the same way the original blog did.

https://blackmywhitegirl.blogspot.com/
Yeehaw! You're the man!

Between the years of 2011 and 2014 there existed a blog known as Do My White Girl, where real people shared their private videos of the women in their lives experiencing the wonders of their sexual experiences with black men. It was truly a sad day when the author, who was experiencing medical issues, deleted the blog for good.
The blog and email are gone because a boyfriend of one of the women posted somehow managed to track him down and showed up at his house making threats. Police handled the situation but Bobby decided he didn't want any repeats.

The blog and email are gone because a boyfriend of one of the women posted somehow managed to track him down and showed up at his house making threats. Police handled the situation but Bobby decided he didn't want any repeats.

Wow, that is awful. I had always wondered what the situation was that led to him deleting the blog. I'm curious how you know what actually happened. Did Bobby post something about it, or did you happen to know him through other online sites or something?

Love the blog KCcuck. Having all the backstory really makes me enjoy the videos more!

Thanks! I feel the same way. That one of the reasons I felt compelled to do this. These videos and stories are too good. It's a shame that the owner had to delete the blog. Hopefully I can continue to get the majority of the videos and descriptions posted, and maybe new individuals might feel inspired to share their stories and videos in the future.

Wow, that is awful. I had always wondered what the situation was that led to him deleting the blog. I'm curious how you know what actually happened. Did Bobby post something about it, or did you happen to know him through other online sites or something?
I wrote to Bobby, asking him about his cancer. He said he had gone into remission. Also he said someone threatened him.

The end of the story I found at niggasrule.blogspot.com, where people were asking what happened to the blog.

I'm not the original creator of that blog, but I was a huge fan. I've begun the task of trying to re-upload all of the old videos from this blog along with the original text descriptions that accompanied each video. It's going to take some time, but I'm off to an alright start. I also am adding other recent videos here and there that I feel match the spirit of the Do My White Girl blog.

Please take a look and spread the word. I would love to host anyone's personal videos and stories in the same way the original blog did.

https://blackmywhitegirl.blogspot.com/
this blog also good IR site

Back