Domme hotwife and QoS checking in

MistressAria

Couple
Real Person
Hello all. Happy to introduce myself. I am Aria. Mistress Aria to some, including my white cuckold Kyle. We have a website telling most of our story which I am not sure if I am allowed to post, so I won't for now.

But, in short, my cuckold is a pretty impressive man, an alpha male to the rest of the world, but completely under my control - and I like BBC... so.... sucks to be him I suppose :-D

But we are a very happy couple and quite experienced now in interracial cuckolding, so here I am.

Hello all. Happy to introduce myself. I am Aria. Mistress Aria to some, including my white cuckold Kyle. We have a website telling most of our story which I am not sure if I am allowed to post, so I won't for now.

But, in short, my cuckold is a pretty impressive man, an alpha male to the rest of the world, but completely under my control - and I like BBC... so.... sucks to be him I suppose :-D

But we are a very happy couple and quite experienced now in interracial cuckolding, so here I am.
get verified asap.......or vid kik with a bbc to vouch for you otherwise everyone is gonna think you a "fake"

you seem like my dream woman

Back