FutureCuck

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
Here it goes
So over the last few months we have been talking and we have a wild fantasy
We are still actively seeking a beautiful black man with a massive cock who will start out helping us maintaining our property in return for a live in situation.
We don’t necessarily want to rush things at first so once you decide you move in we want you to fully embrace an extremely dominate role in both of our lives. We want somebody who will feel completely free to take advantage of the situation
We Live in sw VA
Don’t be shy

CFCC87C0-F318-4E41-8D53-923A6F431328.jpeg

I am older clean professional black male. No games, I don't flake when it comes to meeting. I am 50 years old, ex military. I am clean, I do not smoke or *******. I don't do any type of ******* and always play safe. I am5'8 205 lbs. over 8 inches and very thick below. I am looking for live in situation for ltr with couple.

I'd be interested in getting to know you.

Last edited:
I am older clean professional black male. No games, I don't flake when it comes to meeting. I am 50 years old, ex military. I am clean, I do not smoke or *******. I don't do any type of ******* and always play safe. I am5'8 205 lbs. over 8 inches and very thick below. I am looking for live in situation for ltr with couple.

I'd be interested in getting to know you.
hi, where are u now? We are in Milwaukee WI

I came close to a live in cuckold relationship like this before. They asked me to move in with them, I really want to go through with it but they lived a long ways away from the college I was going to so I couldn't.
I'm done with school now so I'd definitely love for the opportunity to now

Back