Dominate Hotwife knows little cuck boys so well!!!

I am a queen. I should be worshiped in so many ways. Men a beneath me. I am a superior goddess. I know how your mind works little boy. I know submissive men very well. Be careful what you wish for. Men can not handle me. I make men beg for mercy.
Tell me. Why should a women that looks like me consider you. Tell me. Tell me about you. What can you do for me. What do you want. What do you expect in our relationship. What do you look like. Do you make a good living. Are you obedient. Speak up. Do not look in my eyes. Never. You have not earned that yet. Speak up. Try and act like a man. Haaaaa.
I am waiting bitch.
Goddess Linda

View attachment 1634A661-6537-4EAA-8890-6A7ECAC4153B.MOV

I am a queen. I should be worshiped in so many ways. Men a beneath me. I am a superior goddess. I know how your mind works little boy. I know submissive men very well. Be careful what you wish for. Men can not handle me. I make men beg for mercy.
Tell me. Why should a women that looks like me consider you. Tell me. Tell me about you. What can you do for me. What do you want. What do you expect in our relationship. What do you look like. Do you make a good living. Are you obedient. Speak up. Do not look in my eyes. Never. You have not earned that yet. Speak up. Try and act like a man. Haaaaa.
I am waiting bitch.
Goddess Linda

View attachment 2728042
You certainly are a Queen and deserve to be worshiped in every way. I am a gainfully employed educated professional. I am very, very obedient and very very submissive. I am attractive (but by no means worthy of you...), 5'10, fit, thick full head of brown hair, brown eyes. I am completely devoted and committed to pleasuring, servicing, and worshiping a beautiful dominant Goddess such as yourself and truly derive pleasure from contributing to your pleasure and doing as I am told. I have a skilled set of hands and tongue. I am very open minded. I am good at domestic work, including cooking. I can be the perfect submissive for you. I would expect nothing more than to serve and worship you and receive any rewards you may give. If I missed anything or if you direct me to answer further, I gladly will comply.

I am waiting bitch.
Goddess Linda

View attachment 2728042
I

It is spelt 'desirous' not 'desireous'. If you are going to correct someone's grammar, spelling or syntax then it might be a sensible idea to be correct yourself.

:devil: Wow, that's a harsh criticism, but justified! Sorry to say, but many sluts or studs need a few lessons in good old english at Berlitz school or somewhere else. Most likely their pussies or dicks are much better off. This post comes from a German hotwife. Any comments for me? :threesome:
[/QUO
It is spelt 'desirous' not 'desireous'. If you are going to correct someone's grammar, spelling or syntax then it might be a sensible idea to be correct yourself.

:devil: Wow, that's a harsh criticism, but justified! Sorry to say, but many sluts or studs need a few lessons in good old english at Berlitz school or somewhere else. Most likely their pussies or dicks are much better off. This post comes from a German hotwife. Any comments for me? :threesome:
Oh please! Smh! I don’t have time for this bullshit. Check the attached photo. You quoted my comment and started in first. First of all. I never used those words in my comments that you decide to correct. Second of all you came in my thread and you attacked me. And you get offend when I dented myself??? Come on! Get a life. You are not worth my time. Yes. Now these are my true colors!!!
Linda

Back