Dominant BBC bull Looking to hookup and have some fun in Birmingham AL.

We are not having issues since we have been verified, but last I checked I don't have to explain myself to you, however since you must know, we were just recently verified and because we have actually connected with actual people who are about this lifestyle instead of just here for a quick jerk and nut we chose to set our profile to restricted for verified users only and it will continue to stay that way it literally takes a few minutes to verify if people don't want to verify that's on them but I am not interested in talking a perv up to an orgasm every night we are here to find pleasure for ourselves not be a sex chat hotline for dirty men who use this sight as one and hide from their wives. And my husband doesn't much care for pervs arranging to meet up with us just to get a photo and then ghosting once they get themselves off and frankly neither do I it wastes my time and my husbands. So that is why it's restricted if that is a problem to you, well I'm sorry for you but that's sounds like a personal issue to me honey and I can't help you.

We are not having issues since we have been verified, but last I checked I don't have to explain myself to you, however since you must know, we were just recently verified and because we have actually connected with actual people who are about this lifestyle instead of just here for a quick jerk and nut we chose to set our profile to restricted for verified users only and it will continue to stay that way it literally takes a few minutes to verify if people don't want to verify that's on them but I am not interested in talking a perv up to an orgasm every night we are here to find pleasure for ourselves not be a sex chat hotline for dirty men who use this sight as one and hide from their wives. And my husband doesn't much care for pervs arranging to meet up with us just to get a photo and then ghosting once they get themselves off and frankly neither do I it wastes my time and my husbands. So that is why it's restricted if that is a problem to you, well I'm sorry for you but that's sounds like a personal issue to me honey and I can't help you.
Not a problem to me. It was merely a question that you felt a need to get defensive about for no reason. In previous posts you or your husband stated you were having issues meeting anyone from here. Can’t say I have seen any posts from any of the black men from here in that area that have hinted at having met you which this is what this particular group is about. Anyway, enjoy B2W and hope it is everything you want out of it

Slayer

It's super fast and super easy just make a short video and it's almost instant and it's free we did and we have a lot more fun with it to be honest
Perfect, let's get the real fun started then, hope the admins can hook a brotha up with that verification even on the weekend

Back