Doing my part

So I live in a predominantly white area. I’m in my 20s. I created a tinder profile and when I match with girls after chatting them up for a bit I admit to them that I am into watching white girls with BBC… you should see the number of positive remarks I get back.

I think a lot of white girls have the fantasy but are just scared to talk about it. I think just planting the seed will be enough to get some of these young tight blonde girls to crave bbc. Only problem is there’s not much bbc around.

So I live in a predominantly white area. I’m in my 20s. I created a tinder profile and when I match with girls after chatting them up for a bit I admit to them that I am into watching white girls with BBC… you should see the number of positive remarks I get back.

I think a lot of white girls have the fantasy but are just scared to talk about it. I think just planting the seed will be enough to get some of these young tight blonde girls to crave bbc. Only problem is there’s not much bbc around.
I think you're right! Alot of women are into it!
You've kind of done some investigating and proved your point.
That's good and maybe you will find a cuckoldress!?
Good luck to you

Planting the seed is a cucks only path to success when it comes to getting in on watching her take black cocks & whether she’ll still care about & respect you is a crap shoot. I like snowbunnys that act hood & wear long nails, lash extensions & have tats. The type that have been taking nothing but black dick since high school because it was just all there was.. Bhad Bhabie is a perfect example of my fav type of white girl gone black 🤤
Girls like her have had the clap more times than they’ve had a white boyfriend 😕

Post screenshots of that..

Back