Does it hurt when you're caged and have and erection

Я хочу когда-нибудь купить катетерную клетку и иметь длину 0 дюймов! Чтобы не было возможности эрекции!

@Verschlossen20 is correct. If you can achieve an erection, the cage is too large.
That’s not necessarily so. A man’s build, the usual hang of his scrotum/balls, the fit of the ring, how snug and how close to the pelvic base it sits, all these things figure. You can definitely become erect and very uncomfortable in certain cages that are a great fit most of the time.

As a general rule though, a ball-trap device is a wonderfully, wickedly functional thing; unless it’s inappropriately oversized, at some point it’s going to limit and eventually stop the full, natural extension of an erection. That’s gonna vary from man to man and device to device, but when that point is reached it will start to “back your dick up”…driving the root of your shaft upward/inward. That’s when it’s most uncomfortable. It’s most likely to happen to me in my sleep and it definitely awakens me.

Last edited:
That’s not necessarily so. A man’s build, the usual hang of his scrotum/balls, the fit of the ring, how snug and how close to the pelvic base it sits, all these things figure. You can definitely become erect and very uncomfortable in certain cages that are a great fit most of the time.

As a general rule though, a ball-trap device is a wonderfully, wickedly functional thing; unless it’s inappropriately oversized, at some point it’s going to limit and eventually stop the full, natural extension of an erection. That’s gonna vary from man to man and device to device, but when that point is reached it will start to “back your dick up”…driving the root of your shaft upward/inward. That’s when it’s most uncomfortable. It’s most likely to happen to me in my sleep and it definitely awakens me.
Very true..I've had the exact same experience

we have several lengths of tubes for the same ring. We even have one that has an open end. When her bull is coming over, she will make me wear the micro tube.When I watch or hear having sex, the micro tube creates instant pain when an erection starts ending it instantly. Since my penis is trained over the years to respond when I hear her climax, it is a constant *******. With a short tube , I will get a semi erection before the cage squeezes it painfully. With the open end one It will get fully hard. That leads to be being verbal humiliated by both of them.. The tube is about 2 inches long. If she sees the head fully exposed, she may say"See all the glory of his 4 inches."IMG_2152.JPGIMG_1414 (2).JPG

Back