Does cheating make you feel like a good white girl?

It may sound strange, and I do feel guilty about cheating on my husband, but when I'm with a black man I get this feeling. Any other women here experience this?
I'd love to talk about that feeling with you. It may be similar to the one I feel when I think about being cheated on.

It may sound strange, and I do feel guilty about cheating on my husband, but when I'm with a black man I get this feeling. Any other women here experience this?
He's bin wantin to share me i got caugh cheating with my district manager he only come into town every 3 months was with him 2 times was awsome hubby saw text messages confronted me...i didn't know what to say...he was in my face and i could feel he had the biggest hard on then i knew i was inn charge i told him you wanted me to fuck other guys so i did and hes black with the biggest fat cock and i love it and im gonna do him any chance i get...hes slaped me and kissed me so hard and took me rite to be we fucked all weekend it's bin awsome ever since
It's confusing to me sometimes, how I go back and forth between that feeling and the feelings of guilt a few days later. Was it like that for you?

He's bin wantin to share me i got caugh cheating with my district manager he only come into town every 3 months was with him 2 times was awsome hubby saw text messages confronted me...i didn't know what to say...he was in my face and i could feel he had the biggest hard on then i knew i was inn charge i told him you wanted me to fuck other guys so i did and hes black with the biggest fat cock and i love it and im gonna do him any chance i get...hes slaped me and kissed me so hard and took me rite to be we fucked all weekend it's bin awsome ever since
I'm sure your pussy always had you in charge of your husband.

I would never cheat on my husband and never have. This lifestyle is about us having fun together, whether I play with my husband present or I play alone without here with me. My husband does want me to arrange to play alone without him knowing about it and then tell him afterwards as that idea excites him.

Back