Does anyone actually meet?

My experiences seem like it’s a lot of husbands who’s wives don’t really know they’re here and pic collectors. Just curious how everyone else is making out.

it could just be me... or where I am

35 professional, Philly burbs, fit, 8 inches and no luck 😂

We had our first and only meeting with a mancrom here last October. Then the pandemic started to spike as did some personal health issues. We're hopeful to try again when things improve.

My experiences seem like it’s a lot of husbands who’s wives don’t really know they’re here and pic collectors. Just curious how everyone else is making out.

it could just be me... or where I am

35 professional, Philly burbs, fit, 8 inches and no luck 😂
It could have a lot to do with the fact that you've had an account here since 2012, have posted 5 messages and 0 media and aren't verified.. Low effort yields low response.

It could have a lot to do with the fact that you've had an account here since 2012, have posted 5 messages and 0 media and aren't verified.. Low effort yields low response.
I don’t disagree. Those are all factual statements. I just felt like I was wasting my time the first time around so I kind of disappeared.

You are not wrong though effort equals results.

most people on here are full of *******, but I have met 2 out of the 50 couples that I have talked to in my local area. Not good odds for a single black dick... but if anyone can come to Kentucky or is near Louisville give me a holler soon! Ill meet up

I talked to some people on here off the site but haven't met anyone on here in person. However, I haven't been on this site as much until recently mostly because of covid. Other sites I have though pre-covid.

Seems like we're getting a lot of this type of question or doubt in different forms. I can't imagine that there are not real people among the trolls. Finding them takes work, reading the BS can make you feel like the tree is loaded and all you need to do is shake it. These times it has to be more difficult than ever before sense the Aids crisis.
It's always been a task to find that special connection. We did the swinging thing for years. People who spent time finding and getting invited to gatherings only to attend and then discover they simply for various reasons could not connect. My thing more than one guy, most men think that's simple. Wrong, i soon became bad news to other wife's in the groups. Most nights i would be with three to five men leaving some other women with zero. we turned to swinger magazines in the first three months i got almost 300 letters. Almost every one with a photo of a erect cock, frustrating because around 200 of those had no return addresses or any way to contact. Seven of them posted from five different states were the same photo?
My point, there i was looking to give away what most men spend thousands of hours seeking and the trolls were out there making things frustrating. Had i given up i would have missed many great times with real people. You know what i found out from so many men was the large numbers of letters they said they had sent out with my response being one of the few. You're not alone everyone is confronted by the same issues.
It's a new world with cell phones, e-mail, texting i imagine you could get so many more negative contacts or lack of responses. If your serious get a tough skin, don't let yourself get hurt.

I would think the pandemic is probably stopping most meet ups for the past year.

I would recommend getting verified if you are BBC or biological white woman.

Weird that they don't let trans girls get verified. Anyways, pic collectors are why I don't have a media tab since you can just download peoples pics/video if you have gold membership.

Back