Does any white women like rimming black men

My wife does/ will, but it has to be a person/ friend we know well and understands impeccable hygiene, and even then its only after the 3rd/ 4th wine and her inhibitions have vanished for the night :) She has been known to deny it the next day :)

Last edited:
First time I got my ass licked I caught the holy ghost and was bucking, legs shaking, grabbing the bed sheets. I had to beg the woman to stop cause it was too damn intense.

Now If a woman tells me she gives good head but doesn't lick ass I'll tell her she don't know what she's doing.
I challenge any bull, to last more than 2 minutes in a pussy while having his ass tongued by another woman, or in our case, myself the cuck. We have done it many times with our friend, and i'd say 2 minutes is generous, under a minute would be the norm. In saying that, getting him hard again with the same technique has him ready just as quick :) As long as the hygeine box has been ticked, its a pretty intense act for all involved. My wife can't go without receiving it, its mandatory foreplay for us, she loves it that much... my tongue and her asshole have been very good friends for 13 years :)

I challenge any bull, to last more than 2 minutes in a pussy while having his ass tongued by another woman, or in our case, myself the cuck. We have done it many times with our friend, and i'd say 2 minutes is generous, under a minute would be the norm. In saying that, getting him hard again with the same technique has him ready just as quick :) As long as the hygeine box has been ticked, its a pretty intense act for all involved. My wife can't go without receiving it, its mandatory foreplay for us, she loves it that much... my tongue and her asshole have been very good friends for 13 years :)
Awesome :love:

Back