do you like when a guy cums inside you

My wife said she definitely did not want him to, and told him never to cum inside…but sure enough….the 7th time they fuck he says “I’m about to cum!”, and she says “not in me!”, but at the same time reaches down and grabs his ass and kind halfass kept him from pulling out. I say halfass because she said she could feel it was too late and he barely pulled back at all. She said she never came so hard in her entire life. Wish I had been there although, it may not have happened if I was. So damn hot.

Last edited:
She said she never came so hard in her entire life.

Probably safe to say that the moment of, or the possibility, of a woman impregnated closes the circle
for a woman. Sex, procreation, birth and all that.

But when she has that moment with a man who is not her husband, with a Black lover,
yeah…that orgasm must be pretty awesome.

The black man's ejaculation is the highlight of the mating session. He has made some effort to make me cum and I want him to have great fun too. I love it best when his sweat drops fall on my body, it feels like we're melting together, you know our skins rubbing over a layer of body secretions, and then I feel some warmer feeling inside my pussy or ass, and that last thrust that pushes me against the bedhead and makes me moan again...

Back