Do you like getting throat fucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen292

Female
lately i have really loved being throat fucked i just love when a bull grabs my hair forces me on my knees i can never get his cock out quick enough but when i do i love when he just slams my mouth full length of his cock and just takes advantage of me ******* me with his cum straight dwn into my tummy mmmmmm yummy cant get enough of it lately does any well else get a fetish that they just cant get enough of

lately i have really loved being throat fucked i just love when a bull grabs my hair forces me on my knees i can never get his cock out quick enough but when i do i love when he just slams my mouth full length of his cock and just takes advantage of me ******* me with his cum straight dwn into my tummy mmmmmm yummy cant get enough of it lately does any well else get a fetish that they just cant get enough of
I would love to fuck your throat.

I was deepthroating my husband yesterday and he was going insane for it! I like sitting on his face since it slides perfectly down like that. He holds my hair while I'm throating it and when I felt him cumming I ****** it all the way down and started swallowing his cum, dick still in my throat. Loved it
Feels so instence next time ur husband cums down ypur throat very slowly pull his cock out of your throat and then slowly shove it back down ypur throat do this 2 or 3 times slowly while ypur husband is going soft he will jerk around from being so sensitive after he cums i tie my husband up and ******* his senstive cock till its hard again so i can have more fun

I was deepthroating my husband yesterday and he was going insane for it! I like sitting on his face since it slides perfectly down like that. He holds my hair while I'm throating it and when I felt him cumming I ****** it all the way down and started swallowing his cum, dick still in my throat. Loved it

When his cock is buried down your throat and his balls are resting on your chin, that’s literally “deep love!”
Great JOB!

When his cock is buried down your throat and his balls are resting on your chin, that’s literally “deep love!”
Great JOB!
The only problem I have with it is, my husband can get his to slide into my throat but my friend has such a large head on his that it actually plugs my throat and, whilst he cums, I cannot bteathe properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back