Do you Fuck BBC when traveling or Fuck traveling BBC?

IROCCouple

Couple
Real Person
From
CA, US
Some enjoy encounters with others while traveling, whether it be for vacation or business. When you travel, do you keep your eyes open for a possible encounter? Do you advertise on BtoW or other sites that you will be in another city looking for a playmate(s)? If a potential playmate is traveling to your city, would you entertain an out of towner (at home or at a hotel)? Feel free to elaborate, as all of our situations are usually very different.

I try to when hubby and I travel. Specially when we go to Jamaica and there have been a few other places.

Do you have a good "success rate"? (of course you do, you're freaking gorgeous) Seriously, places like Jamaica and lifestyle resort destinations always have "connections" for hookups, but how about when you go to Seattle for work, or Dallas for the weekend? It seems there are so many posts out there of people looking for fun when they travel somewhere, but so few posts of "What a great time we had while we were there"... :qos:

Had a few real good hook up's in San Diego when we would go visit our ******* in Oceanside. I like that bar district they have there.

Were those hook ups made in advance, did you send notice that you were coming or did you just take advantage of what the Gaslamp District has to offer?

One of them was a guy I had met before at the Club Crawl in the Gaslamp District I've hooked up with him a few times and another time Hubby and I were in a Cigar Bar down there and we started talking to a very nice looking guy and one thing led to another next thing I know were back at the hotel room. So San Diego is a favorite place for me.

...I've been thinking that this is the only way I could do it, when I'm traveling for work. Unfortunately, I often have my boss or coworkers with me. :)

A smart black gentleman would love to entertain you while out of town without question :qos:

Some enjoy encounters with others while traveling, whether it be for vacation or business. When you travel, do you keep your eyes open for a possible encounter? Do you advertise on BtoW or other sites that you will be in another city looking for a playmate(s)? If a potential playmate is traveling to your city, would you entertain an out of towner (at home or at a hotel)? Feel free to elaborate, as all of our situations are usually very different.
Yes, I do it often enough. But not through the dating site. Only through the familiar black guys and their friends. They recommend the black guys with whom I can meet. I like it very much. New acquaintances, new meetings, new dicks! I meet either in hotels or in their houses and apartments.

Hmmm. I'll keep that in mind for the next time I'm there. Complicated, though, since as I said, I don't often travel alone.
You certainly know I’m “offering” in Nashville. You are the cutest thing...I’d lay u back and get up in your belly and let you feel my balls slapping your cute lil white ass...hit me up if you come anywhere near Nashville.

Back