Do you believe that times are changing?

I instead don’t understand why if the previous graph was a fake, for which reason the one from you showed has to be more realable,
or “the reality” as mentioned.
Also this one refers only to women in general, Scandinavian women are a very small percentage of the total

lol its fake, because its the exact same results as the one on the se website, look at the bar graph again and you will notice it.

You know what, call me crazy but I think they have...
images

cache_4213654295.jpg

restrooms.jpg

60.gif

75.gif

72.gif

67.gif

..I think times have changed....just a little...
All that happened is a reversed Jim Crow......

Times may be changing, but let's not get crazy. America may be less racist--but they responded to those changes by electing a candidate whose whole platform was resentment about shifting racial power dynamics. And even in the IR scene there are lots of people who may fuck black guys, but don't respect them as people.
More like racism is simply changing demographics to go along with the physical appearance of the country.

You obviously don't respect white people as people and this society is obviously is not equipped to police anti-white racism.

More like racism is simply changing demographics to go along with the physical appearance of the country.

You obviously don't respect white people as people and this society is obviously is not equipped to police anti-white racism.

I don't really see anti white racism where I am so I don't believe in it. It sounds like it's mostly made up by white supremacists with an ax to grind.

I think they are changing. In the 70s, my mom married a black man. We would get pulled over regularly by cops checking out of us white folks were ok. This was in Chicago area. Today, I see interracial relationships all the time. In the past year, I've noticed three couples out with black man that were obviously in the cuck/bull or stag Vixen/hotwifing lifestyle. We have been doing this for over a decade, but only recently am I seeing it around me.

I think they are changing. In the 70s, my mom married a black man. We would get pulled over regularly by cops checking out of us white folks were ok. This was in Chicago area. Today, I see interracial relationships all the time. In the past year, I've noticed three couples out with black man that were obviously in the cuck/bull or stag Vixen/hotwifing lifestyle. We have been doing this for over a decade, but only recently am I seeing it around me.

This is so true. Half the married women I know are having affairs with Black men or North African men.
I run in very elite an progressive circles

But if it is happening at the top. It is happening everywhere.

Back