Do mature women appreciate BBC more

I think they do. MOST mature want u do fuck the good, they orgasm and all is fine. Younger chicks u gotta fuck the dog ******* out of them all night. Or she's not pleased.

Yes and to prove it Janet Mason has spent the last ten years fucking every black man on the face of the planet. This morning at 1:42 am she finally found the last one and fucked him. Lucky Bitch!

I believe mature women have more life experiences so they can appreciate more the good things in life.

Sexually speaking, most mature women are married or have been married and they compare their BBC lovers with their husbands. Although there are exceptions, the rule in the lifestyle is that they find more of everything in their black lovers that is why they continue after their first black experience.

Personally, I love watching a mature woman with a hung black man, especially a wife. I find mature women sexy & beautiful and the sharing part excites me a lot. Most of these women are not only married to another man but also moms & grannies and that's incredibly exciting in a mental way.

First of all, what age are we considering to be mature? I'm barely the right side of 40 and to some younger individuals, I may be considered to be old but then by older people, I'm considered young, so I think it depents on your realtive point of view. With maturity comes experience, what does a man want, an imature inexperienced young woman or the experience that maturity brings. Youth is wasted on the young, once you have experience you need the energy and vitality of youth; however remember the old saying, and still true, many a fine tune played on an old fiddle.

Back