Do guys jerk off to my wife’s pics or just look?

Ok, I am here to cut through the Bullshit and let the truth be known. If one answers your question, that one doesn't answer for all.
In today's world one must come with a little more than just pin-up-pics!
For starters, yes the body is nice looking, but what's to provoke me to jerk off to these pics? The internet is full of body parts and I can even add sound to them. Looking at your pictures, they are attached to an unverified profile. So it will be hard press for me to get the jerk off build up over simple pics.
Note: Maybe if Mrs. Sexy starts a dialogue and entice a few individuals, maybe she will have the loads she is looking for. GOOD LUCK

BGX Tru to da game, You'll understand let them answer first and then you respond. Yes, the body look nice! It would look even nicer when she, He, or they respond to BGX. Enjoy the fruits, don't bite the apple.

BGX Tru to da game, You'll understand let them answer first and then you respond. Yes, the body look nice! It would look even nicer when she, He, or they respond to BGX. Enjoy the fruits, don't bite the apple.
Ohh I understand. Okay.

Greetings!!@@
1. Are you a real person, and if so please tell us so.
2. Do your husband speak for you? Do you Cockold your husband or is this new to you?
3. These pictures look nice are they truly you? Take a picture and write a name on your ass of someone in the forum. This would be Tru jerk off potential.
4. Address someone in the forum, an AI can't do this without merit.

Nice photos; I suspect what makes a person masturbate over a photo is a matter of personal preference. There are a million variables: facial expression, size, color, position, sex appeal, amateur, age, contrasts, attire etc etc.

Back