Do cuckolds dream to be bull ?

Not saying it’s wrong but I wonder where the 7-1 ratio came from. Nonetheless this is well-stated and sensible.

its in various studies. Based of our extensive experience over 35 years in the lifestyle and the BDSM community I think 7-1 is about rigyt.

its in various studies. Based of our extensive experience over 35 years in the lifestyle and the BDSM community I think 7-1 is about rigyt.
I respect that opinion, and like I said I wasn’t disagreeing at all. And your paragraph leading with…

“if you’re a cuckold there is a very high likelihood you’re sexually submissive. That is how you’re programmed and that will drive your fantasies a desires.”

I have to believe most folks are in agreement with that.

I've been with a married woman in the past. Her husband was never present but I was told they had an open marriage (he was monogamous). While this doesn't qualify me as a bull, I've definitely been 'the other guy.'

I'll stick with being an adoring and doting cuck.

My husband didn't do well in swinging let alone attempt the status of a bull.
We found a lot of husbands struggled in swinging with performance, especially white husbands. Many couldn't get hard. I never had that problem, and was also able to fuck a guy's wife with him sitting right there.
I soon became popular in the LS for that and started to be searched out by couples. This lead to me playing alot as a "bluefish" or single male if you will which led to me becoming a white bull.

I have a 7inch cock and thick. I have had many woman praise it. I admitted to my self that i was a submissive cuck. I now have no desire to be a Bull. I love being submissive to Truly Dominant People. I’m not bi but have loved sucking and cleaning and cumming from him mounting and taking his pleasure.
I do not ever feel attraction to gay guys. No offense. I also can’t imagine surrendering to a white Bull. Won’t happen. But i gladly suck and spread for Dominant Black Cock

No, not at all. Never wanted to be a bull. Some people are born alpha and some are beta. i'm a beta boi and very happy as a cuckold. i luv watching my wife with black Bulls, how she enjoys the sex with them and how they satisfy her. i enjoy to be around them and help / support like liking her pussy ready for BBC. It excites me seeing BBC going deep inside the pussy i just made ready. When they finished i like to clean her and give her another, final orgasm...or prepare for the next round🥰

I would say no for me! I love being the cuckold in the relationship. I feel that a big part for me is that my girl gets to just enjoy and feel wanted by other men. Its super hot and sensual to see my women please others, thats a big draw to this lifestyle for me.

Or is it like some other things once you go cuck you never come back ?
My tiny penis would never allow me to be a bull.
Never mind. I was always a cuck and I love being a cuck!
I don't think that I would like to be a bull even if I had a much bigger cock than this:

DSCF5513.jpg

DSCF5526.jpg

DSCF5515.jpg

DSCF5507.jpg

I have a question for the other cuckolds, doesn't matter if you are wanabee or not.

If you was attractive, long lasting in bed, well endowed and without any erectile disfunction or sexual troubles, would you want to be a bull instead of a cuck ?

Or is it like some other things once you go cuck you never come back ?

Joke aside, i would like to hear the different feelings about this, is being a cuckold a psychological thing without any link to any lower sexual capabilities, testosterone or even small penis.
Or is our small penis perception (no matter if it is true or not) or insecurities a major factor in choosing to be a cuck.
Yes, in my case I have wished again and again to be an alpha male since forever. I would have given anything to be one and be able to agree to have sex with a woman. Over the years I have learned to accept what I am, rather to resign myself. But that deep desire has not disappeared. i think that my small penis and also my insecurity with women, major factors of what i am.

I’m a cuck because I choose to be and it’s just who I am. Average length pretty thick cock and have always satisfied wifey in bed. Played linebacker in college, always stand up for myself and don’t let people walk over me. But in the bedroom I’m sexually submissive and being a cuck is just my place. I’m not weak, I’m a cuck. We are strong!

It’s not about size, it’s a dominant thing and pure pleasure for the female. If you are a bi cuck then it’s much easier and can be about service to a dom male and/ or female with the female generally being dom to the cuck.

I wouldn’t say I fantasize about being a bull, but I would like to know what certain things feel like just once. For a woman to not be able to fit me in her mouth. For a woman to tell me to slow down or that I’m in too deep. To see a woman smile with pleasure and not ridicule when I drop my pants for her.

Back