Do "completely" dom black males really exist?

discretenwv

Couple
Question to couples and black males. Is it common for black males to take complete control of a couple in a sexual situation? As in having the male half of the couple submit to sucking cock and allowing his ass to be used? We live in a very rural area and state with "NO" interracial action. Are there any black males or couples that have experienced this kind of play? If so did you enjoy it and what aspect of it excited you the most? mart1.jpgmart1.jpgmart1.jpg

I'm sure they exist. I have not been that far but only was with one couple in the past and it was more about the husband wanting to be shamed he got to enjoy us starting then they wanted me to tell him to get his ass out and let me have his little slut and he can crawl out the door close the door behind him andisten to door like a good little anxious puppy outside the door.

Question to couples and black males. Is it common for black males to take complete control of a couple in a sexual situation? As in having the male half of the couple submit to sucking cock and allowing his ass to be used? We live in a very rural area and state with "NO" interracial action. Are there any black males or couples that have experienced this kind of play? If so did you enjoy it and what aspect of it excited you the most? View attachment 3590287View attachment 3590287View attachment 3590287
I am actually one that does it is a interesting, but fun dynamic that has brought some couples closer together.

Question to couples and black males. Is it common for black males to take complete control of a couple in a sexual situation? As in having the male half of the couple submit to sucking cock and allowing his ass to be used? We live in a very rural area and state with "NO" interracial action. Are there any black males or couples that have experienced this kind of play? If so did you enjoy it and what aspect of it excited you the most? View attachment 3590287View attachment 3590287View attachment 3590287
That's the equivalent of asking if most dominant Alpha Males in a society or social circle are typically bisexual or entersexual?

Let's keep it simple and use mammals out in the wild in nature as our example. Take any Alpha males of any Pride or Herd out in nature and observe them then ask yourself "does the dominant Alpha's of any Pride or Herd typically use the females or the beta males in the group"?

That should answer your question of whether or not that is the common behavior of Alpha's? Not saying whether it's good or bad, right or wrong, just answering whether or not it's common behavior?

I always tell people that there are different levels to this lifestyle and each consenting adult or couple has to define their level in this lifestyle for themselves not for others! I have seen posts where other black men have blatantly took it upon themselves to define a true bull as one who does have sexual contact with both members of a couple. Rather than go in on them and their agenda I just figured that they were too ignorant to even give the most simplest and logical example that nature could give us.

Back