Do black men prefer white women

A Mutual Magnetic attraction. Yeah, in your dreams, then you wake up. You mean cuck hubbies are drawn to you and want you to deliver a raw animalistic pounding to their partners? Because that's all you are to these people. Just the equivalent of sexual wildlife. they prefer relationships and social interactions with other races and nationalities because the whites find these other groups to be more compatible, more american-like, and more in common with them that people like you. For raw physical crude sex, yes, they are naturally drawn to you for that reason.
Nah, most of the Women that are attracted to me are Single. Even the ones with Boyfriends exude that Attraction. But let’s say that you’re right about the Raw, Crude Sex. What’s wrong with that? After all, that’s what we are here for.

Me personally I can care less if she black, white green, yellow or blue. What can she bring to the bedroom is all I care about. I prefer a woman that will give me the same energy I’ll give her

Based on my experience, I'd say about 85% prefer white women, this is based on the black men in my life, including BF's and husband.
I would a chocolate a times ...
Just that you don't find a lot liberal black woman not scared of their desires

Wow , I mean wow, I have seen some twisted comments from just about every point of view. The question was Do black men prefer white Women. Simple answer if you're on this site. Yes , now the word prefer can expand into many directions 1 as a wife 2 as a fuck buddy 3 as a chat buddy and so on and so on . Unravel your panties or drawer and let's enjoy connecting with each other's. Now who wants to fuck or cuck or just sit on the sidelines quietly and watch.

This sounds like a question from a desperate white woman. Sweetie black studs don’t prefer any woman over another. They are designed to breed black women, brown women, white women, Asian women and any other woman that needs to be bred. All pussies belong to the black bull.

Back