Do any Wives actually enjoy looking at their own pics/vids of their Interracial encounters?

I have a whole library of videos of myself from the last 10 years I love watching with my new coverts to the lifestyle. Once they see the extreme eroticism of what can be done to them they are hooked and can't wait to try it. I start with the milder stuff than go to the extreme stuff including a live bdsm gangbang show I did in front of a private group or a savage group gangbang on an island beach in the Caribbean. Swallowing and covered with loads of cum. For the most awesome euphoric experience for me a large gangbang is what I love and love to be watched doing it.

Do any Wives actually enjoy looking at their own pics/vids of their Interracial encounters?
Pam and I DEFINATELY do - we get off watching them quiet frequently and really enjoy recalling that magic moment when she got her first ever BBC! Watching my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, who happens to be black and endowed with an almost 10 inch black monster, get between Pam's legs and guide that thing into her wanton swollen white horny wet pussy is a sight that needs no picture to remind me! It was awesome!

Pam and I DEFINATELY do - we get off watching them quiet frequently and really enjoy recalling that magic moment when she got her first ever BBC! Watching my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, who happens to be black and endowed with an almost 10 inch black monster, get between Pam's legs and guide that thing into her wanton swollen white horny wet pussy is a sight that needs no picture to remind me! It was awesome!
that is so erotic!

I love it cuz hubby has a big cock. He has a very long stamina. But when hubby watches or I talk dirty. He cums in seconds. We always make love before we fuck and talk dirty. Hubby was in naughty mood. He lasted on 3 mins when I told him I'm going to be unfaithful to you when it comes to a black cock. Hubby camd so did I. Never thought I can be this dirty due to hubby. We been to get 4 yrs now and best sex ever at 51

My wife sends the pictures I take to her bull, and takes some selfies to send him as well. During their dates at home I put homemade videos of her fucking her bulls on the tv.
This picture is my wife riding her black bull while a video of her fucking her mexican bull plays on the tv behind them.
She enjoys watching her videos with her bull, not me.105270776.jpg
DSCN 2375 and 2349 lightened 0306.jpgDSCN 2375 and 2349 lightened 0431.jpgDSCN 2375 and 2349 lightened 0523.jpgDSCN2375 (2) 785.jpg

My wife sends the pictures I take to her bull, and takes some selfies to send him as well. During their dates at home I put homemade videos of her fucking her bulls on the tv.
This picture is my wife riding her black bull while a video of her fucking her mexican bull plays on the tv behind them.
She enjoys watching her videos with her bull, not me.View attachment 4336139
View attachment 4336130View attachment 4336133View attachment 4336135View attachment 4336137
Great tits on her

Back